I don’t do emotions. I don’t like them, I don’t understand them, and most of all I don’t want to feel them. Pain is only evident in the absence of pleasure. I’m a firm believer in the fact that if we didn’t know joy, we can’t understand the void left in its wake. Unfortunately, that’s morbid and depressing and my posts have been way too much of each lately. I notice that my muse comes from a different place when I’m upset.
I guess during the holidays I’m not the happiest person. I know I have an earlier post that contradicts that. What ways do you spread cheer when you are less than cheerful?
- Bah Hum Bug… Oh Wait, Wrong Holiday. (cindimichealle.wordpress.com)
- Garden’s light display not so ‘Bah, humbug’ (hamptonroads.com)
- 13 Days til Christmas… (poolsidemusings.wordpress.com)
- The Hum that helps prevent Crime (gearslutz.com)
- Boo-Ha-Ha and Bah-Hum-Bug (highheelsandshotgunshells.wordpress.com)
- Embrace Your Inner Bah Humbug (shesamaineiac.com)