Ahh…a cool refreshing beer, my ac unit and Netflix. What better way to kick off the summer. Lot’s of changes have happened in my house. Some good, some bad, but nothing I can’t over come. I started off the year OK. It was just OK. No general complaints but it wasn’t perfect. As I got closer to April things got better. May brought my son’s 4th birthday, and June carried my 25th birthday in, and we finished the beginning of this month with my man’s 31st birthday. Our anniversary is the 16th of August. All these times of celebration remind me to stop and be thankful for what I do have. Even though it may not seem like much, I know it’s more than most have. I have a handful of amazing friends a small part of my family left, but really that’s all I need.
What about you? Where would you rather spend your summer?
- Netflix and our Summer Vacation (gigglesgobblesandgulps.com)
- Social Sundays: Birthday Gifts (raw-multimedia.com)
- Finding Family Entertainment with #NetflixFamilies (formulamom.com)
- Fun Ways to Save Money this Summer (savoo.co.uk)
- My Summer, in a nutshell. (eliciamichele.wordpress.com)
- S’mores Brownie Cookies + Netflix (diethood.com)
- Netflix Profiles Feature Coming This Summer (mobilemag.com)
- Secrets to Summertime Parenting with Netflix Families (thekennedyadventures.com)