I left my last post up about Trayvon Martin until I was content that enough of my readers saw it. I actually wish I could keep it on top a while longer. But all good things must come to and end, as so sadly, so must that post. Disclaimer: This may not be one of my happier posts. I’m not in the best of moods today, but I still feel the pull to write. This blog has always been very real to me and very raw. I don’t censor myself here, and I never will. I appreciate each and everyone of you who takes a few seconds out of your life to read what I have to say. I really do, and at times I worry that what I say is offensive. I try to be classy while still taking solace in this blog as my place to bitch, rant and rave about life’s injustices. I mean the whole “About” page is dedicated to explaining this. My freedom of speech isn’t something i’m too willing to give up.
This being said, I think I’ll spare you all the rant today. I’m not in the mood for censors either, and I don’t want to lose any of you lovely followers. So I’ll just say thanks for trying to decipher this rambled mess, and have a great day.
- When Sophie Gets Really, Really Angry. . . (mlreads.wordpress.com)
- Anger! (jwalkergs.wordpress.com)
- Necessary Anger (hollalujah.wordpress.com)
- I feel (passivepensive.wordpress.com)
- Angry. (tamtsotib.wordpress.com)
- Get Angry With God… Job Did (twobrothersweblog.com)
- 365 Days of Positive Day 4 – Fighting for Justice doing and Injustice to Me (supermont.wordpress.com)
- How to Handle Anger: Part Two-When Someone’s Angry at You (empoweringlightworkers.wordpress.com)
- Ignore this post as it is an angry one. (Does not say why.) (kai1080.wordpress.com)
- The post unposted. (ladymelancholy.com)